Terms and Conditions:
Shipping & Delivery:
Shipping Charges Breakdown:
- Orders over €100 - Delivery Worldwide - Free Delivery.(See Below)
- Orders under €100 - Delivery to Ireland & UK - €5.00 per order
- All orders UNDER €100 to Europe - €20.00 - Flat Rate per order.
- All orders UNDER €100 to USA & Rest of World - €20.00 - Flat Rate per order
- Ireland - Next Day delivery
- UK- 3 Working Days
- Europe - 3 - 5 Working Days
- USA&ROW – 5 - 7 Working Days
(All orders dispatched on same day as ordered) **
- Shipping on all orders over €100 is free.) This offer also excludes non shippable items such as Firearms and items costing over €20 to ship. This offer also excludes orders which weigh over 25kg. (Sportsden.ie will contact customers in the case of an order weighing over 25kg to discuss shipping charges before any payment is taken from the customer.)
- All orders under €100 to delivery addresses within Ireland & Northern Ireland will be charged at a flat rate of €5.00 per order, Up to a max weight of 25kg. (Sportsden.ie will contact customers in the case of an order weighing over 25kg to discuss shipping charges before any payment is taken from the customer.)
- Once in stock all goods will be Shipped on the day of the order. (Once order is received before 3pm) The customer can expect delivery within the times listed above. In the case that an item becomes out of stock the customer will be contacted and we will give the customer and estimated delivery date. (The customer may at this stage cancel the order if they are not satisfied with the delivery time.)
Privacy & Security:
CB Clarke Ltd will not share any of your information with any third party without your permission.
Returns & Replacements:
14 Day Cooling Off Period:
Extended Christmas Returns - All purchases made in December may be returned up until 15th of January.
In the case of goods purchased online or over the phone and delivered by sportsden.ie, within 14 days of receipt of goods, you can return them for a full refund (excluding delivery charges or costs to sportsden.ie of delivery under our free delivery offer (Average cost of delivery is €5)). Goods must be in original packaging and in resalable condition. This means the goods can NOT be unpackaged or used in any way, tags can not be taken off clothing etc. All goods returned will be thoroughly inspected by the Sportsden.ie returns dept. and any goods found to be used or not in resalable condition will NOT be eligible for a refund. For more information on this contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where a customer wishes to return an item for refund or replacement customer must inform sportsden.ie by email at email@example.com for approval prior to returning the item.
Faulty Goods on Delivery:
If you discover that your goods are faulty on arrival, you should contact Sportsden.ie immediately. With the customers approval where possible we will send out replacement. Sportsden.ie must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of goods. In this case Sportsden.ie will bare all costs including delivery and approved returns to Sportsden.ie. If the customer wishes at this point for a refund to be issued and the products to be returned this can also be arranged.
Different products carry different warranty's. You should make yourself clear of your products warranty if it carry's one. A warranty is limited to a certain time and can only be used within that time and not after. It is our policy that when a defective product which is under warranty is returned to us we will where possible repair or replace it for the customer. For further information on product warranty's please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment, Pricing & Promotions:
Prices displayed on the sportsden.ie website are available only via online purchases and are not guaranteed to be matched in the Sportsden retail store.
Purchasing of Firearms & Ammunition from Sportsden.ie
HOW TO PURCHASE A FIREARM FROM SPORTSDEN.IE :
Step 1: Select the firearm you wish to purchase from our on-line gun showroom.
Step 2: Proceed to checkout and enter your payment details.
Step 3: Sportsden.ie will then put the firearm in storage awaiting a licence and forward the relevant documents to the purchaser along with a receipt by post.
Step 4: Once the purchaser receives the documents it is then his/her responsibility to apply to the department of justice through their local Gardai for a firearms licence .(Visit www.garda.ie for Details and App forms)
Step 5: Once the purchaser has been approved and receives his/her licence from the Gardai, he/she should email or call sportsden.ie on 046 9021130 to arrange the collection of the said firearm from our shop:The Sports Den, Kennedy Place, Navan, Co Meath. All firearms must be collected in person by the licence holder who must be in possession of their firearms licence and a valid ID which states their full name and address.
Anyone who wishes to trade in a firearm against the purchase of firearm from sportsden.ie must call to arrange an appointment for a valuation of their firearm before attempting a purchase.
PURCHASING AMMUNITION ON-LINE:
Step 1: Select the Ammunition you wish to purchase from our ammunition section
Step 2: Complete your shopping on Sportsden.ie for ammunition and any other items you may wish to purchase.
Step 3: Proceed to checkout and enter your payment details.
Step 4: Complete your order.
Step 5: Send us your Firearms Licence details by the following methods:
I. Text a photo of both sides of your licence to us at 087 8606830
II. Scan and Email both sides of your licence to email@example.com
(Note: once you have sent us a copy of your licence you will be stored & registered on our system for all future ammunition purchases.)
Step 6: Receive your order the following day via Secure Courier (DPD Couriers)
If you have and further queries please contact us by phone on +353 46 9021130 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss