The Key-Point Active II trousers are hardwearing hunting trousers that offer excellent weather protection, while allowing full freedom of movement. They are made from the same lightweight, waxed cloth as the rest of the Key-Point Active II range.
- Polyester/Cotton TC plain Weave waxed for a tough durable outer fabric designed to resist abrasion and daily wear & tear
- Technologies SEETEX 2 layer membrane lining for a fully 100% wind waterproof & highly breathable versatile
- Extra durable reinforcement at the knees for added protection
- Zip thigh and back pocket for valuable storage
- Stretch panels for ease of movement
- Elasticated waist for comfort
- DWR wax finish to repel the excess water and dirt to keep the trousers lightweight and dry
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS - All orders placed between now and Christmas Eve 2023 may be returned up until 15th Jan 2024 under our normal returns guidelines.
Next Day Delivery on all orders placed online before 3pm on Sportsden.ie
Live Stock Levels - Our Website displays accurate stock levels