- 21 layer Fully Multi-Coated 6× ratio optical system
- Side Focus control for parallax adjustment
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Long eye relief for high recoil and magnum calibres
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- 6 levels of brightness with off positions in-between
- 1?10 MRAD exposed and locking turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
The TMX reticle was developed for long range, centrefire shooting and around the common principles of Mil-Dot spacing. As with Mil-Dot spacing, the series of hash marks represent a unit of angle called an mrad (milliradian) or mil for short. This is equal to a gap of 3.6 inches at 100 yards, or 3 feet at 1,000 yards. This is equivalent to 10cm at 100m, or 1m at 1,000m.
When magnification is set to 10× the TMX reticle allows for 16 mil spacing of hold-over to the outer edge of the field of view, along with 6 mil spacing of windage in each direction.
When used at 20x magnification it allows for 8 mil spacing of hold-over to the outer edge of the field of view, along with 3 mil spacing of windage in each direction, the TMX is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the conditions.