Deerhunter Muflon Light Jacket - Art Green
Deerhunter Rogaland Softshell Jacket
Deerhunter Muflon Light Trousers - Art Green
The mouflon in Europe originally stemmed from Sardinia and Corsica, and spread through Asia Minor and Central Asia to Mongolia. Since the beginning of the nineteenth century, it has been introduced to several countries in central and northern Europe, where the ram’s large horns have become sought-after hunting trophies. The mouflon sheep has acute senses, particularly its sight, hearing and sense of smell. It readily adapts to its natural surroundings and climatic changes, and is a difficult quarry which calls for endurance and focus on the part of the hunter. It is these characteristics which have inspired us at Deerhunter – we must learn from nature to become better at negotiating the great outdoors, and the better we become, the greater our success. One of the ingredients of this success is modern apparel. It takes single-mindedness to continually develop new and contemporary equipment which matches the challenges involved in fulfilling truly ambitious goals such as taking home the mouflon as a hunting trophy. We have therefore decided to celebrate our 30th anniversary with a solid high-end range called Muflon. The range is a reward for all our loyal customers worldwide – the true Deerhunters. Thank you for the first 30 years – you deserve the best! The Muflon range marks a new beginning, and one which we are delighted to share with you.
- Deer-Tex® Membrane - 5 Year Warranty
- Five-year warranty on manufacturing defects in the Deer-Tex® Membrane. In the event of claims: Return the product together with this product information label/hangtag and the receipt to your dealer.
- NB: The Deer-Tex® Membrane warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
- Deer-Tex® Performance Shell
- The Deer-Tex® Membrane has several qualities to offer to your garment. 100% windproof, 100% waterproof, 100% breathability.
- The membrane can be washed at 30 degrees without softner.
- Technical specifications: Water resistance is up to 10.000mm, Water Vapour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24h.
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove.
Extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.
S : 31"-32" Waist
M : 33"-35" Waist
L : 36" Waist
XL: 38"-39" Waist
XXL: 40"-42" Waist
As low as