Champion Flexair Body Protector gives great safety and flexibility and is very light to wear. It is stylish and includes a buckle safety clip for safety. Meeting the latest 2009 BETA safety standard & EN13158:2009, level 3, the new Champion FlexAir body protector combines the latest advances in design and materials with a superbly comfortable fit.
Through the combination of Champion’s ultra lightweight, multi-layered nitrile foam and the unique positioning of ventilation holes, the Champion FlexAir offers a supremely supple yet secure feel which actively moulds to the contours of the riders’ body, while also offering unrivalled levels of breathability to help keep the rider cool and comfortable.
The Champion FlexAir also incorporates a high-tech Polygiene treated inner lining. Through the use of environmentally friendly silver ions, Polygiene kills bacteria on contact. In fact, Polygiene is currently being used in British hospitals to help prevent the spread of MRSA and the powerful anti-bacterial and anti-odour properties of Polygiene help to keep the Champion FlexAir cleaner and fresher.
- Excellent safety and flexibility. Includes a buckle clip for extra safety.
- Features the latest advances in design and materials.
- Meets the latest safety standards of 2009 BETA safety standard & EN13158:2009, level 3. Actively moulds to the contours of the body of the rider. Polygiene treated inner lining.
- Body Protectors are designed to offer protection when falling from, being kicked by or stood on by a horse.
- They protect more than just the back, they look after the whole upper torso.Most people assume body protectors are for cross-country horse riding, but realistically they should be worn whenever riding or handling horses.